What are the new fitness studio reopening COVID-19 protocols?
- Studio will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each exercise session.
- Face masks are mandatory at all times for trainers and clients.
- Upon entering the studio you must sanitize hands, get a contactless temperature scan, and sign a check-in sheet.
- Social distancing of 6 to 8 feet will be enforced at all times, excluding members of the same household.
- Parents and visitors will be required to wait outside once the class has started.
- No street shoes will be allowed on the main gym floor.
- Clients will be provided disinfectant wipes to clean equipment used.
- Clients will need to bring their own water bottle and towel.
- Locker room access will only be permitted for using the restroom.
- Please avoid congregating with other members before/after your workout.
- Bring as little of your personal belongings as you can to the studio.
- You MUST be sure to clean up after yourselves.
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
All prepaid sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Scheduled sessions require a 24-hour cancellation notice, or they will be charged full price.
How long do I have to complete my personal training package?
All training sessions purchased in a personal training package must be completed within 90 days of the purchase date.
What age can my child start training?
All youth training programs start at age 5.
Where is your gym located?
Lee’s Fitness Unlimited is based at DJ’s Martial Arts in the Laurel District of Oakland, CA.