What are the new fitness studio reopening COVID-19 protocols?
- Studio will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each exercise session.
- Face masks are mandatory at all times for trainers and clients.
- Upon entering the studio you must sanitize hands, get a contactless temperature scan, and sign a check-in sheet.
- Social distancing of 6 to 8 feet will be enforced at all times, excluding members of the same household.
- Parents and visitors will be required to wait outside once the class has started.
- No street shoes will be allowed on the main gym floor.
- Clients will be provided disinfectant wipes to clean equipment used.
- Clients will need to bring their own water bottle and towel.
- Locker room access will only be permitted for using the restroom.
- Please avoid congregating with other members before/after your workout.
- Bring as little of your personal belongings as you can to the studio.
- You MUST be sure to clean up after yourselves.
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
All prepaid sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Scheduled sessions require a 24-hour cancellation notice, or they will be charged full price.
How long do I have to complete my personal training package?
All training sessions purchased in a personal training package must be completed within 90 days of the purchase date.
What age can my child start training?
All youth training programs start at age 5.